Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cold Weather & Sick Babies

It has been a rough few weeks of us all being sick with some bug or an other .
I am so sick of being sick.
Charlie is seeming better
after he barfed
on me this morning around 1:00.

He was sick on his 2nd Birthday....
I think I am going to reschedule it to when we are all
well.

Chip's Birthday is tomorrow.....
we have NOTHING planned.
I may reschedule both boy's birthday parties on the same day.
That can work,
one cake for both of them
2 candles for Chars
and
31 for Chip.

There is too much going on in December
for all these
Bah-Hum-Bugs.

All I want for Christmas is for all of us to be well!!!

2 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

that does not seem like to much to ask for! i am so sorry. it is so hard to have the sickies for so long! get better! happy birthday chip!

Susan said...

I'm soooo sorry. Try not to heat the house real warm at night. Just use lots of blankets. The throat doesn't dry-out so much, then the bugs are able to get in there. You might be allergic to the swamp...hahaha

Happy Birthday Chip--I always think of you at this time and the really old chocolate Cake that Bree sent to you and dorky hat. I think I'll get Kiely one for Utah----NO! A hat like in Strange Brew with the ear flaps, eh?

I love and miss you all so much! Mom and Dad