Saturday, November 7, 2009

I need to Blog more....

I am not doing very well at Blogging....
thanks to Facebook.
hahaha

Well, today we are going Diamond Hunting.
I am so excited.
It will be fun.
Charlie is old enough
and he doesn't run off like Jane would
when she was this age
(can you believe he is almost 2??!!).

So, hopefully I can peel Chip out of bed soon...
it is 6:57 a.m. now.
I have been up since 5 a.m.
I am ready to hit the road.
hahaha!

I will have my camera
and I WILL post about it tomorrow....
REALLY I will! :)
Wish us luck....
if I find a great big one I am going to name it
"Lady Jane".
:)
This Photo was taken in Hot Springs in October.
What a neat place. We will be stopping there today too.
We are taking Hot Chocolate mix, cups and spoons to
have with the Hot Springs water that we can drink.
YUM~O
The healing Hot Spring's water and glorious Hot Chocolate.
That is a great combination!

hahaha

1 comment:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

sounds like my kinda place hot springs and hot cocoa. yummy!