Sunday, January 11, 2009

Website Up-dates...

I have been up-dating my Pixie Portraits website a little,
which you can link to by clicking one of the
pixie portraits
along the right side to this page.

I have added a link on it's pages directing
to a Blog Spot I just put together, which is
http://breespixies.blogspot.com/

I know the header for Bree's Pixies
is the same as this one,
but I just finished that photo yesterday
and it is really fun,
so I am using it on both for now.
~
Anyway, wanted to let you all know of the up-dates.
I have so much fun making these and someday
I hope
(some how or another)
to get a book
together after writing a story
~
.....someday......

3 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

i think that your new blog header picture thingy (haha what is that called?) is the cutest pixie to date. I love it and it looks SO real. love the ladybug. the pixie is pretty dang cute too.

Breeda said...

thanks Marnie!

annie valentine said...

For starters, such darling pixie's, really amazing.

For seconds, you are the nicest person ever. That was such a kind thing to say, be sure to kiss your darling daughter for me.

I'm off to see the Pixie site. Thanks!