Sunday, January 18, 2009

Joke...


Exercise For Real Life

The doctor told me "Physical exercise is good for you."

I know that I should do it,

but my body is out of shape,

so I have worked out this easy daily program

I can do anywhere:

Monday:
Beat around the bush.
Jump to conclusions.
Climb the walls.
Wade through paperwork.

Tuesday:
Drag my heels.
Push my luck.
Make mountains out of mole hills.
Hit the nail on the head.

Wednesday:
Bend over backwards.
Jump on the band wagon.
Balance the books.
Run around in circles.

Thursday:
Toot my own horn.
Climb the ladder of success.
Pull out the stops.
Add fuel to the fire.

Friday:
Open a can of worms.
Put my foot in my mouth.
Start the ball rolling.
Go over the edge.

Saturday:
Pick up the pieces.

Whew! What a workout!

3 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

That is great!

Susan said...

I hide it so I don't get weepy.

Susan said...

Can I steal this?